Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) does hold tremendous power in determining where the student will go to college. SAT is considered to be a predictor of college success. One needs extensive practice to achieve the set target.
PSAT is a rehearsal test to understand the structure and content of the SAT test. At the same time the high PSAT scores opens door for pleny of scholarships too.
The PSAT and SAT Prep program is structured to provide essentials and vital tools for both reading and writing. The rigorous practice sessions bring accuracy and eliminate the anxiety and fear of the test.
Plenty of tools and tips are imparted to address the different parts of the test which includes-
- Identifying Sentence Errors
- Improving Sentences
- Improving Paragraphs
- Critical Reading
- Vocabulary building ( to build context clue skill)
Structure of PSAT and SAT prep sessions –
- The prep session are conducted in small groups.
- One-on-one sessions are offered too.
- Student can pick writing OR reading or can pick both writing and reading.
- Each session is of ninety minutes (no homework).
- Evaluations are done at the regular intervals.
- Program lays emphasize of the TIME component.
Click CONTACT US to enroll your child to the program and to get other details about the program.
We are proud to share that our consistent and intense guidance has produced commendable results. Our students have not only achieved their desired scores, but have also got picked to the college of their choice.