A “good vocabulary” means more than big words. A “vocabulary” actually comprises four different kinds of vocabulary –
- aural vocabulary — the words we hear
- reading vocabulary — the words we read
- spoken vocabulary — the words we speak
- writing vocabulary — the words we write
K12Guidance coaching helps students understand and differentiate the word usage.
How does K12Guidance teach vivid vocabulary ?
- K12Guidance divides vocabulary into different categories like awesome adjective, overly used words, synonyms…..
- To enhance the word bank, plenty of vocabulary practice tasks are devised.
- Students repeatedly work on the vocabulary tasks, thus finally their word bank fills with the vibrant word.
- K12Guidance consistently motivates students to get rid of repeated overly used words. A constant quizzes and consistently writing brief ideas with a focus on vivid vocabulary, ultimately gets results.
Building strong vocabulary and learning new challenging words is a gradual preparation for the SAT. The learning of vocabulary helps later in SAT reading tasks like using context clue in understanding the critical reading passage .